Best Easter Candy
Purchasing a easter candy can sometimes be hard as there are many brands to choose from.
Whatever your preference, this page will provide you with a easter candy which fits your needs and budget.
Please scroll down to choose a easter candy.
Best Selling Easter Candy
The Cotton Candy Express Fun Pack will make a great addition to any commercial or home cotton candy machine. Our Cotton Candy Fun Kit includes a 12 jar each of Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Grape Cotton Candy Floss Sugar as well as 50 professional quality strong cotton candy cones.
- “Great deal on this cotton candy floss and cone set. used the sugar in my cotton candy machine and it works great!” – William G. Taylor Jr.
- “The three flavors (grape, cherry and blue raspberry) taste just like the cotton candy you would get at a county fair!” – Mallory Smith
- “Great product and service.” – Katyoda
Our Retro Candy Gift Box is full of favorite nostalgic candy from the 1960′s. GREAT GIFT IDEA! Abba Zaba Minis, Big Hunk Minis, Boston Baked Beans, Broadway Roll Mini, Chuckles, Candy Buttons, Candy Cigarettes, Charms Assorted Squares, Charms Sweet & Sour Pops, Cherry Heads, Cinnamon Toothpicks, Coconut Bars, Giant Smarties, Gold Mine Gum, Good & Plenty, Hot Tamales, Jujubes, Licorice Pipes, Red Hots, Sugar Daddy Pops, Sweetarts, Teaberry Gum, Wax Lips, Atomic Fireballs, Candy Necklace, Jawbreakers, Lemonheads, Necco Wafers, Now & Laters & Walnettos.
- “This is an amazing nostalgic trip to the candy store of years past.” – Robert I. Hedges
- “You could get a better deal buying these individually at the store.” – Melissa
- “Its really fun and the candy is fresh and taste great.” – pennypenpen
Take a walk down memory lane with the original Cadbury Creme Egg. Biting into creamy milk chocolate you’ll soon find yourself immersed in the experience.
- “I received the beautiful earrings very promptly after ordering them.” – Courtney S. Lee
- “Love these when they come out for Easter.” – Renae Sutcliffe
- “What more can I say than Great Eggs!” – Debra M. Duval
Our Retro Candy Gift Box is full of favorite nostalgic candy from the 1970′s. GREAT GIFT IDEA!! Abba Zaba Minis, Apple Heads, Boston Baked Beans, Bubble Gum Cigarettes, Bubble Gum Cigars, Candy Cigarettes, Charms Sweet & Sour Pops, Cherry Heads, Bit O Honey Bar, Freshen Up Gum, Giant Smarties, Hot Tamales, Jolly Rancher Sticks, Laffy Taffy, Licorice Pipes, Pixy Sticks, Pop Rocks, Razzles, Sugar Daddy Pops, Sweetarts, Wax Lips, Zotz, Atomic Fireballs, Bazooka, Candy Necklace, Jaw Breakers, Lemonheads, Necco Assorted Wafers & Now & Laters.
Cute, festive and absolutely delicious! Milk chocolate GOLD BUNNY are a sweet addition to your Easter celebration.We select only the finest cocoa beans and hightest quality ingredients to make our decadent creations.
- “Dark chocolate was great.” – Marilyn Norlin
- “Hubby has had one and loved it and will surprise him with the other one on Easter.” – Jennifer M
- “I will look for this in the future!” – Sharon M. Helfand
Savor the rich, velvety taste of the Cadbury Caramel Egg Candy. This unique confection offers the indulgent combination of smooth milk chocolate with a soft caramel center.
- “Packed VERY well with ice packs to protect against May Georgia heat.” – Lori
- “These feature the nice Cadbury special chocolate that is buttery smooth with a rich caramel filling.” – Matenai
- “Chocolate and caramel – a great combination, in my opinion.” – jermwhl
Cute, festive and absolutely delicious! Milk chocolate BUNNY are a sweet addition to your Easter celebration.We select only the finest cocoa beans and hightest quality ingredients to make our decadent creations.
- “The chocolate is so rich and sweet.” – secc2020
- “These bunnies were the perfect addition to the Easter baskets.” – P. Burns
- “As always, the Lindt chocolate is one of the better tasting choices out there.” – D. Cook
Always a Lindt favorite, the Lindt Chocolate Carrot features premium milk chocolate blended with hazelnut.
- “It looks so adorable in Easter decorating and Easter baskets.” – secc2020
- “Creamy and yummy, these chocolate delights went first!” – Lori Volle
- “Kids love ‘em!” – L. Pitts
WONKA Laffy Taffy candy is a classic kids’ favorite with jokes printed on the wrappers. Great for pinatas, Halloween, goodie bags, treat bags, party favors and the home candy dish.
- “I love the grape a lot and the apple is really good too.” – michellebeth
- “It looks like a ton but it is skimpy as can be.” – Cody & Chelsey Craft
- “It didn’t feel like a pound of laffy taffy and there was mostly banana flavored laffy taffy.” – Meredith McClelland
Smaller than the original but just as big on taste, Whoppers Mini Robin Malted Milk Eggs are a perfect bite-sized treat this Easter. These classic malted milk candies are wrapped in a fun, crunchy egg-shaped shell, perfect for Easter baskets or sprucing up your candy dish.
- “Great taste, great quality, great value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” – Peaches
- “I usually can’t wait until Easter time to grab these even better Whoppers!” – Jessica Kennedy
- “The middle melts nicely in your mouth and has just the right crunch.” – Nerd Alert
Suggestions of the Best easter candy
Do you have any easter candy suggestions that you think easter candy would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.