Best Toffee Candy
Are you looking for a fantastic toffee candy? If it is the case, you have found the right place.
If you are reading our page, you are definitely the lucky one. We have done a research and collected all the toffee candy with a good fame.
No matter what kind of toffee candy you prefer, it is for sure that you will get satisfied here. Enjoy your shopping, my dear sisters.
Best Price Toffee Candy
A long time ago, in the small European village of Werther, candy-maker Gustav Nebel created his finest candy. He used the best ingredients – real butter, fresh cream, white and brown sugars, a pinch of salt and a lot of time – to create a treasure worthy of being wrapped in gold.
- “I like the Werthers original hard candy but I really like the caramel filled!” – Sandra Forrest
- “I like these because they aren’t overly sweet, but have a nice caramel taste to them with a subtle hint of green apple flavor.” – S. Williams
- “I love these and make me think of her every time I eat one.” – Stephanie Hodges
Discover smooth and creamy Werther’s Original Sugar Free. Fresh cream and real butter are what make our Sugar Free candies so irresistibly rich. But the true sweetness is that all the flavor comes without the sugar of traditional candy.
- “If you have to watch sugar these are great for a little something sweet.” – G.D.
- “I love Werthers hard candies SUGAR FREE.” – N. Rosen
- “The taste is very good.” – Harry Liguore
Our all-natural, World Famous Almond Toffee is crafted from a perfect blend…
- “It’s always the best, and there’s nothing new: thank goodness!” – SaWa
- “This outstanding toffee provides the perfect crunch in your mouth which is immediately followed by the delicious flavor blend of dark chocolate and almonds.” – ReadALot
- “You literally have to shake the box of these delicious crumbs in your mouth!” – historyone
So good you won’t want to share. Little nuggets of rich Danish butter toffee and roasted almonds smothered in See’s creamy milk chocolate..
- “Crunchy buttery toffee core wrapped in smooth milk chocolate, and rolled in chopped almonds.” – Thomas
- “By finding a wide selection of See’s Candies in the airport, more than you can ever hope to find on the east coast.” – Edwin C. Pauzer
- “Other companies made toffee candy, but See’s is the very best candy of this kind made.” – mimisusu
Kirkland Signature Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee With Real Butter – 32 oz
- “Kirklands chocolate almond toffee is very good.” – Cherry Smith-Greve
- “I felt it was worth the money I paid for it.” – Janice S. Cathey
- “That said, I couldn’t find them at my local Costco for several months.” – Chesterfield
Enjoy the classic toffee taste you’ve grown to love over the years with Walkers Traditional Assorted Royal Toffees and Eclairs! These toffees follow the same traditional English recipe that’s been used for years with only the finest ingredients.
- “Walker’s Nonsuch English cream toffee is the best candy around.” – garhar42
- “These are so delicious and chewy.” – Linda J Kemp
- “The product must be old because the toffee is hard.” – Judith McKillip
Each delicious piece has 30 Calories! Enjoy the long-lasting, rich and creamy taste of Nips.
- “I love these butter rum Nips.” – JVrings
- “I looked and looked for them in my neighborhood stores to no avail.” – Shelley F Wells
- “Smooth tasting and great if you want something sweet, but not heavy.” – Shopaholic
Rich and creamy hard candy with long lasting, rich and creamy taste.
- “I like this b/c I can let it melt slowly and enjoy one piece for a good long time.” – KjunNurs
- “These are HIGHLY addictive!” – M. Sandnes
- “My aunt loves these, so they are going to be in her Easter basket.” – MARY ALLEN
Nestle Nips Sugar Free Candy, 3.25-Ounce box in a pack of 12. Nestle nips sugar free rich and creamy caramel hard candy is sweetened with Maltitol.
- “These are by far the best tasting sugar free candies I have every tried, and I’ve tried a lot of them!” – E. Acker
- “For some reason our local store stopped carrying this candy, and we love it.” – Floyd C. Montgomery
- “The candy was too hard for someone with a denture to chew or suck on.” – Deb Vanden
Finest quality English toffee.
Suggestions of the Best toffee candy
Do you have any toffee candy suggestions that you think toffee candy would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.