Best Valentines Candy
Purchasing a valentines candy can sometimes be hard as there are many brands to choose from.
Whatever your preference, this page will provide you with a valentines candy which fits your needs and budget.
Please scroll down to choose a valentines candy.
Best Valentines Candy in the World
Haribo Gummy Gold Bears Candy is soft, chewy and translucent. And they are bursting with beary yummy flavor. There is nothing quite as whimsically delicious as gummy bears, a candy popular the world over for its sprightly personality and fruity taste.
- “This is a great value and always arrives very Fresh.” – dawn godan
- “The 5-pound bag is a good bargain and will last a long time!” – M. Mathews
- “The gummi quality is nice, not too hard or chewy.” – B. Scalise
Our Retro Candy Gift Box is full of favorite nostalgic candy from the 1940′s. GREAT GIFT IDEA! Bit O’ Honey, Broadway Roll Mini, Bubble Gum Cigars, Caramel Cream Bullseye Bars, C Howard Violet Gum, Candy Buttons, Candy Cigarettes, Charms Squares, Chuckles, Coconut Bars, French Chew, Jujubes, Long Boys, Pearson’s Salted Nut Roll, Red Hots, Sen Sen, Smith Brothers Licorice, Snaps, Sugar Daddy Pops, Teaberry Gum, Tootsie Pops, Black Taffy, Salt water taffy, Chick O Stick Nuggets, Necco Assorted Wafters, Root Beer Barrels, Slo Pokes & Walnettos.
- “I highly recommend this, the candy is great and so is the walk down memory lane.” – A. Thompson
- “And, some of the candy seemed a bit stale.” – Kristy Benefield
- “It was exactly what I was hoping for.” – Phoebe
Our Retro Candy Gift Box is full of favorite nostalgic candy from the 1970′s. GREAT GIFT IDEA!! Abba Zaba Minis, Apple Heads, Boston Baked Beans, Bubble Gum Cigarettes, Bubble Gum Cigars, Candy Cigarettes, Charms Sweet & Sour Pops, Cherry Heads, Bit O Honey Bar, Freshen Up Gum, Giant Smarties, Hot Tamales, Jolly Rancher Sticks, Laffy Taffy, Licorice Pipes, Pixy Sticks, Pop Rocks, Razzles, Sugar Daddy Pops, Sweetarts, Wax Lips, Zotz, Atomic Fireballs, Bazooka, Candy Necklace, Jaw Breakers, Lemonheads, Necco Assorted Wafers & Now & Laters.
Mini twists of soft almond bits blended into a honey flavored taffy.
- “They were very fresh.” – chomper
- “My Mother love this product and being able to buy in bulk is so much easier than buying 6 bags every 2 or 3 weeks.” – Nancy Pitman
- “I love bit-o-honey and these were nice and fresh not hard as a rock like the ones available locally.” – H. Oliver
Yes, you can get just the banana. One of our most popular items! These Banana shaped and flavored candy are just like the banana Runts that you pick out of the mix.
- “These really do taste just like Banana Runts.” – Dana Barton
- “I bought these for a baby shower…the theme was monkeys and it was the perfect accent for the theme of decor!” – Kellis
- “Candy is good, and it came in a nice big 5 pound bag.” – Nici D.
Blow Pops, first it’s a sucker and then it’s gum! Hard candy on the outside, gum on the inside.
- “I love Charms Blow Pops, especially the cherry ones.” – Kathy A. Earlywine
- “Such a good flavor and you get so many.” – MJG
- “When I received the package the box looked old.” – Succinct Reviews
Confetteria Raffaello is a creamy coconut almond specialty confection manufactured by Italian company Ferrero SpA. This beautiful item ships in the Gift Ready Box shown in the image (no wrapping needed).
- “The outside is coated with bits of coconut that taste like pure coconutty goodness.” – Greeny
- “Would highly recommend this to anyone who loves sweet stuff!!!” – Serey IT
- “I wish I could find it as easily in the States as I did in Italy!!!” – D. Danielle
Bit O Honey is one of the older American candy bars which was introduced in 1924. What made this candy bar unique was that it’s not chocolate based, but rather honey flavored taffy wrapped in a pseudo candy bar wrapper.
- “She was thrilled when she got a huge bag of them!” – J. Stapleton
- “We got exactly what we ordered and it was nice and fresh too.” – RitcheeC
- “She is now eating 2 lbs of it cursing my name!” – L. Pallenik
- “I enjoyed Bellino Torrone soft nougat.” – E. ARIAS
- “Once you try this delightful candy, you will be hooked!!!” – teacher now rescue rancher/ceo
- “Too marshmellow, too sweet.” – Phyllis Smith
The original classic flavor Necco brand “Sweethearts” candy hearts with romantic words and phrases printed on every heart!
There are approximately 250 pieces per pound.
- “The new formula hearts that are out are absolutely gross!!!!” – puppypaws
- “Ever since I was a child, these have been one of my favorite candies.” – Kevin C. Cleary
- “I miss the original flavors SO MUCH especially the yellow banana hearts!!” – Safe N’ Sane
Suggestions of the Best valentines candy
Do you have any valentines candy suggestions that you think valentines candy would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.